In order to show the diversity and quality of knowledge that our staff have, since 2018 we have written the following published articles:
- Davis, D., Hewes, T., Walsh, L. & Mfula, B. (2021) Mental health cases, In S, Willis. I, Peate & R, Hill (Eds.), Clinical Cases in Paramedicine (pp. 242-260). Wiley. ISBN 9781119619253
- Nigam, Y., Hewes, T. & Humphreys, I. (2021) Maggots on BBC Casualty: Evaluating the impact of a Television storyline on awareness and public perceptions of Maggot Therapy. International Journal of Nursing and Health Care Science
- Zayed, M., Williams, V., Glendenning, A., Hewes, T., Porter, A., Snooks, A., John, A. (2020) Care-pathways for patients presenting to emergency ambulance services with self-harm: national survey. Emergency Medicine Journal 2020;37:752-755.
- Hewes, T., (2019) Questions on Overdose for Para Pass App, developed by Class Publishing
- Hewes, T., Acreman, D. & Hore, N. (2018) Synthetic Opiates – the fatal attraction. Class Publishing. Standby CPD vol. 8 no. 4. ISSN: 2046-2670
- Hewes, T., Acreman, D. & Hore, N. (2018) Synthetic cannabinoids – the threat the effects and the management. Class Publishing. Standby CPD vol. 8 no. 2. ISSN: 2046-2670
- Earle, C., Hewes, T., & Williams, N., (2018) Alpha-1 antitrypsin – the unsuspecting patient. Class Publishing. Standby CPD vol. 8 no. 7. ISSN: 2046-2670